“Great Gelato!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Noosaville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We visited three times during our stay for gelato and coffee. I tried three different types of gelato - pineapple and coconut, mango, rocky road - which were all very delicious and reasonably priced

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Looked at the coffee first ., as there was a queue , I thought this has to be good coffee and it was! Excellent! Next trip ...4 of us for gelato!!!! yummy!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Right on Cnr of Gympie Terrace and Thomas Street. Best Gelato ever. Stayed in Nossaville for holidays the past week and kept going (cheekily) nearly every night for Gelato. Miss it already!

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

A great spot to stop by after dinner for desert or a coffee! Or to grab some ice cream whilst walking along the river! The ice cream is really delicious, I love all the flavours which change every day. The Rocky Road or Rose petal are my particular favourites. The service is always excellent and the servings generous, with a reasonably priced child's serve which allows for 2 flavours to keep the little ones happy!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Nothing could be simpler about their offerings here: coffe and/or gelato. I've been keeping an eye on this little outlet for over a week since it is located directly across the road from my new favourite morning coffee spot. There is always a steady stream of customers so I finally decided to join the queue. Since I've given up sugar, the gelato was out of the question (but I was sorely tempted from watching all the flavours being dished up and consumed around me) but I eagerly awaited a 'flat white' and grabbed one of the few remaining seats while it was being produced. Turns out the non-stop crowd know what they are on about: the coffee was very good: good enough that I'll be back just as an alternative to my daily coffee at the other spot. Why not be a devil and have a hot drink (coffee) to go with your cold sweet (the gelato)?