“Kayaking” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adventure Sports Kitesurf Australia

Adventure Sports Kitesurf Australia
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to Kitesurf with qualified and experienced IKO (International Kiteboarding Organisation) certified instructors. With perfect shallow flat water and great wind and weather conditions in iconic Noosa, Queensland Australia. Additional activities include Stand Up Paddle boarding(SUP) & kayak hire.
Noosaville, Queensland, Australia
“Kayaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I rent a Kayak (1 one-man kayak and 1 kayak for two people) with 2 friends of mine for 2 hours and it was sooo much fun! We paddled on the river, saw some pelikans and some awesome houses on the side. I've done kayaking before, but it's really not hard to do, easy going :) The guys working in the shop are competent, friendly...just great!! I would recommend it to everyone who wants to have a nice day with doing some watersport!!

Visited December 2012

Roermond, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Kitsurfing and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Thus far I went out for two kitesurfing lessons, and it was absolutely incredible! The first lesson, my girlfriend and I went out to Castaways Beach, and it was all about getting a feel for flying a kite. We started off with a 3-meter Trainer Kite and at the end we were flying a kite 17-meter long! George - the instructor - gives very clear instructions and breaks everything down step for step. Most importantly the safety instructions, George puts such great emphasis on safety, so that nobody has to be scared to try kitesurfing.
The second lesson we went out to Lake Weyba, and George had me up and going after a short while. It was awesome because I never thought I would pull it off in just two lessons!
I will definitely be coming back for more lessons because it is really addicting!

The shop itself has everything you need and more when it comes to kitesurfing and other adventure sports. They have stuff from kayaks, skateboards to SUP-boards. I also went for a stand up paddle a couple of times and got the equipment here. Again the instructions were very clear and made it very easy for me to learn.

You should definitely check them out!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank AlonvanHouts
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Kitesurfing Instructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I went out for three kitesurfing lessons with George, and had just the best time. He explained things incredibly clearly, and I was up and riding by the second day. Most importantly, he made me feel really comfortable with all of the safety procedures involved in kitesurfing, so I feel really safe going out on my own now.

Their shop is also really cool - tons of sweet gear, and there were always people around to meet up with and go out kiting or paddleboarding.

Visited October 2012
Roermond, Limburg, Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First Kite surf lesson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I had my first kite surf lesson ever. It was awesome, the adrenaline that it gives you is just crazy. The first lesson was all bout to learn how to use the kite, at the end of the day i was exhausted, but it was really worth it. From now on,i'm going to plan my following lessons to become a junior Kite surfer hopefully. Adventure Sports is definitely the place to be if it comes to a Adventure Sport. if you are searching for an another adventure you should really go and try some lessons with this guys. Beside the kite surfing experience they really gave us a extraordinary service, about the area: it was really save, i just felt really comfortable and the view was just amazing and beautiful. Just Try if you are in Noosa!

Visited September 2012