“Good family restaurant”

Bertoni's
Ranked #44 of 112 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Noosaville on Thomas Street just steps away from the tranquil river. Bertoni's is a restaurant for dine-in, takeaway and now delivering to your door. There is a reason to miss out on any of our delicious Italian inspired pasta dishes and award winning pizza's
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had dinner here on a Wednesday night. The name says pizza and pasta, so that’s what we had. It was all very good, and the service was prompt and efficient. Well worth a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We arrived early but as a walk-in were initially told they were booked out. But well done for being flexible and seating us with an agreed 90 min time limit. So appreciative because the Lasagna (homemade and it showed) and Chicken & Avocado pasta we had were delicious. The food and service were excellent and the servings generous. Finally a restaurant that doesn't fill up a Lasagna dish with chips!!

I'm stunned that someone would criticise a restaurant would having higher dine-in prices when associated costs would be significantly higher than if you just offer takeaway. Bertoni's dine-in prices were reasonable and less than many other restaurants in the area. Psst, they cost a little bit more than Pizza Capers.

We walked around after dinner to stretch our legs and decided there was no other place we would 'settle' for having dessert. Bertoni's was full but after a 10 min wait (they offered to call us as an alternative), we sat down and had the Chocolate Calzone and Sticky Date Pudding (homemade and again it showed). Both were delicious with generous servings and if you aren't big dessert people like us and have just finished dinner you could probably share just one.

We will definitely book ahead for our next visit as we wouldn't want to miss out.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The lasagne is perfect every single time, I can't bare to order anything else because it's just so good.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We chose this place because of the nice alfresco ambience that it had. Although the restaurant was empty and the wait staff were standing at the door looking quite anxious for customers, we decided to look at their takeaway menu. The prices seemed above average but the menu sounded good. We decided to take a seat and then we discovered that the dine-in prices were in fact much higher. We were disappointed and considered leaving. The whole time that were were debating over what to do and what to order, the waitress stood listening. Trying to make it cheaper for ourselves we were debating over what we could order to share. She butted in commenting on how we should go about ordering things. I was very put off by this.

Due to the high prices we ordered the Chunky Chicken pizza for three to share, which was nice, with fresh ingredients. Nothing spectacular but nice basic flavours and we did enjoy it. Dessert was a different story. We ordered a berry cheesecake to share. We noticed that several of their desserts including the cheesecake, came served with wattle seed cream. Ewww! We did not enjoy this part of the dessert and the cheesecake seemed a bit mass produced.

Overall it was a mixed experience. I think the pizzas are nice enough but very overpriced. I'd skip dessert and while the service wasn't bad, I just found it to be a bit off-putting.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Let me caveat my review: as an Italian my standards for pizza were forged in Rome and I have pretty exacting standards

Bertoni's has a good atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. We ordered a couple of pizza's, and when they came out I was reminded I was in Australia and not Italy. There's a lot of ingredients on the pizza, not exactly thin crust. I guess if your idea of pizza is the American version, then you're set. If you are expecting a more traditional version, then it's a no go.