“Loved the food!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bertoni's

Bertoni's
Ranked #45 of 107 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located in the heart of Noosaville on Thomas Street just steps away from the tranquil river. Bertoni's offers a family owned and managed feel good restaurant for dine-in, takeaway and now delivering to your door. There is no reason to miss out on any of our delicious Italian inspired pasta dishes and award winning pizza's
Woombye, Australia
“Loved the food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We dined in, and was greeted by new staff :) She was lovely and gave us a quiet area to sit in :D It was a great experience! The food is spectacular! Veal Tortellini with Bolognese Sauce or Napoli Sauce tasted beautiful! It came out fast and the desserts were gorgeous - Trio of Gelato ice-cream, Choc-Strawberry-Lemon. The Chocolate ice-cream is rich and beautiful!! The atmosphere is just astounding. No dislikes here! Even though we live 40 minutes definitely coming back !

Visited March 2013

Brisbane
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have been making Pizza for 20 years and as a bit of a connoisseur this was the best Tropical Calzone I have ever tasted. My Family had different meals and they have raved as much we had a Pasta and a Mexican Pizza.

I highly rate this place

• Visited January 2013
Brisbane
“Not sure”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Ate here last night with my partner, portions generous, food tasty but ordered pasta and sadly the pasta was very over cooked, broke apart on the fork - hardly al dente which was disappointing. Wait staff didn't see very interested in the feedback either which is a shame as it's something that can take a dish from ok to great. Not sure I'd go back but might be worth a visit if they cook the pasta right.

Visited January 2013
Maroochydore
“Best Pizza, Pasta on the Coast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had dinner at bertoni's recently and thoroughly enjoyed by experience! Would highly recommend them. The robs special was amazing!! And the sea food pasta like wise! Great service and atmosphere and a must go for any one visiting noosa.

• Visited January 2013
“Salty by the river”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I recommend avoiding Bertoni's, and if you want pizza try one of the other two pizza places within 50 metres of this venue.

Staying at Ivory Palms we wanted pizza takeaway. Unfortunately we picked Bertoni's because of a decent star rating on this site. Ordered trio dips with Focaccia and a pizza. It was ready in time, the staff were friendly.

The trio of dips was only a duo of dips (they ran out of one) though on my suggestion as she was about to ring up the full price she reduced the price a few dollars. The now duo of dips were served in a large takeaway container (together!).

The focaccia looked like something from the ready to eat section at woollies, though tasted ok with the now mess of dip from the large takeaway container. There was not enough dip so we only ate 2/3 of the focaccia. The pizza was overpoweringly salty, and we decided to call Bertoni's to discuss. They said they believe me and to come back down to collect a refund.

Upon arrival the (owner?) refunded the focaccia because of the trio of dips serving method (saying that was not usual). She would not refund the $25 pizza siting that I had ordered a salty pizza (contained anchovies). I discussed that the pizza was not edible, she refused payment. I discussed that refund had been agreed upon and I had driven back to collect, and she still refused. I left the 3/4 of the remaining pizza at the shop because I believe that the Noosa River may offer a more agreeable flavour.

I have eaten food all over the world and apart from semi-mature goats cheese this is the first meal I have had to return.