“Tasty breakfast!”
Review of Grind Cafe

Grind Cafe
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our Cafe is a casual, understated eatery situated with a view of the Noosa river and parkland's.Drop in for a coffee from 6am. Breakfast from 6.30am. all day and lunch from 11am
Brisbane, Australia
“Tasty breakfast!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful spot across the road from the water. The service was great & quick & the food was tasty. I had the big breakfast & didn't need lunch! I would go back.

Sydney, Australia
“Best breakie in town”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Wow this breakfast far exceeded my expectations. All my friends got equally as good breakfast. The Norwegian guy who served us was so hospitable and looked after all our requests with a smile. We arrived starving and the breakfast came out in record time even though the cafe was full. That is the sign of a well run kitchen and floor. If they can get your coffees and food out without out you even looking. So seamless. I ordered the hash brown with avocado, poached egg, Spinach, mushroom and chill jam. Each ingredient seasoned and cooked to perfection. I highly recommend this place. Did I mention the view ? On the river and top class

sydney
“Shhh...”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Lets keep this between you and me. Grind is awesome, but its not that big, so don't tell anyone....
The competition on the Terrace is fierce but Grind is right up with the best. Location is great, nice views and people watching. The staff are very friendly and attentive and the service is quick. They all love my little dogs, who get a shady area, a pat and fresh bowl of water.
We have breakfast and lunch there pretty regularly and you really can't go wrong. My son loves the poached eggs, bacon and strawberry milkshake, a breakfast of champions! The daily specials are always worth the punt but I like the fresh fruit salad with local yoghurt.
We love the place and will continue to frequent it, just not going to tell anyone....

• Visited January 2014
East Ballina, New South Wales, Australia
“Amazing breakky”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

What a breakky! Really good produce used, bright yellow perfectly cooked Poached eggs and exquisite flavours in the smashed avo and chilli jam! Just really good food!

• Visited January 2014
Casuarina, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breaky”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Really tasty breakfast. I had the homemade hash brown. Waiter referred to it as the "the hash breakfast"!funny. Very tasty with Chilli jam and good portion size. The staff were happy to accommodate our three young children's request of a egg on toast with a sausage and charged $7.50 for each one. Will go back.