“Best pizzas EVER!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Most amazing selection of pizzas. Great service, great food. Had a wonderful night celebrating our daughter's 18th birthday - 20 of us catered for to perfection. Thank you Zacharys.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We had heard that Zacharys had the best pizza in Noosa so thought we should check it out. The food was as good as we had heard, a definite must visit for pizza fans. After we had eaten we decided to have a drink at the bar, and were delighted to discover the other side to Zacharys. The bar was buzzing, there were plenty of people enjoying a cocktail with lively and friendly staff and they stayed open until late. If you can go for a pizza then do, if you can't then make sure you at least go for a drink!

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We tried to find a good pizza in noosa but we were never satisfy. U have delivered zach! Its good to have a nice ITalian place around here

Reviewed March 24, 2014

What a shame! Visited this, once lovely, establishment a couple of years ago and was very impressed with the cocktails and food. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago and what a difference. On a girls night out I insisted we visit Zacharys for its exceptional food & service ...instead I left embarrased due to the very poor service and equally terrible food & cocktails. The cocktails were made from a staff member who obviously had no idea on how to make cocktails, she used a sheet of written instructions and seemed to struggle understanding the lables on the bottles of alcohol. The fruit mixers came straight out of "cans", yes cans. In my opinion if you are going to offer cocktails then insist that your staff is experience or have a cocktail section at the end of your bar with at least one staff who actually knows what they are doing and for goodness' sake remove all fruits/ fruit juices from the cans! As you can imagine the cocktails were terrible, so sickly sweet that we refused to drink both as they tasted so wrong. When we complained the "bar manager"??? not to sure who he was insisted that they were fine because alcohol could be tasted. I told him it wasn't about whether it had alcohol but that it tasted all wrong, he then told us the best he could do is replace only one of the drinks. We obviously didn't ask for another cocktail and he offered us the house wine, in which he still charged us the full $16 price of the cocktail! So we paid $16 for a glass of cheap red $6 wine. Further, we ordered pizzas to find them dry and so very tastless. We quickly left, leaving a table with a full cocktail drink untouched, half a glass of cheap red wine undrunk and two pizza's picked apart along with the residue of an oily salad. So not what I expected for a place I highly recommended, I spent the remainder of the night apologising to my guests. If you must go here...AVOID the cocktails!

2  Thank HappyLife40
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Enjoyed a really pleasant evening at this restaurant with my family. The staff were so friendly and the atmosphere was just casual and relaxing which was exactly what we were after. The food, well what can I say ....... Excellent! From the pizzas to the pasta and the freshest of fresh barra. Great choice of wines and beers too. Well done guys you have a brilliant place there!