“Spectacular coffee and wholefood nutrition”

Belmondos Organic Market
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Noosaville
More attraction details
Owner description: An organic wonderland and the home of Tanglewood Organic Sourdough Bakery, Noosa Cleanse, Clandestino Roasters Specialty Coffee, Deli, organic pantry and bulk foods and the cheapest organic fresh produce on the Sunshine Coast.
Sydney, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Spectacular coffee and wholefood nutrition”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Nothing quite like seeing a full sized plane suspended from the roof to tweak your interest! Below is the gourmet coffee selection with options from espresso to syphoned, single origin bean to regular blend. This is a coffee lovers heaven. Move to the other side of the room to find whole foods available in flour or grain form. A full deli, organic fruit and veg, some fabulous cafe meal options and delightful desserts. A nice special touch for those with children was a blackboard and nook for the kids to sit and play giving parents a chance to enjoy their coffee.

Visited November 2013

Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent place”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Had a friend take us there for lunch and coffee. It is a brilliant place, a bit limited on seating, but the food is great and the coffee is brilliant, a very good system for ordering and paying for everything at the end. Definitely a good place to grab a coffee on a rainy day with a newspaper as well.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Well hidden gem, worth the trip”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Tucked away in the industrial market this is a real gem. We've been here time and time again, easy parking and quality food. The kids were entertained also with the chalkboard in the kids corner. Lots of gluten free options and filtered water which is always great to see.

Visited October 2013
Dartmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent coffee, good but expensive food”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I would say the coffee here is the best in Noosaville, we tried a few different cafes around but Belmondos is the best. I find the staff here unfriendly, not just one or two of them but 90% of them. One day I mentioned I like my coffee hot as sometimes it arrives luke warm and was told quite curtly by a lady with long dark hair that all the baristas here are trained to serve the coffee at the precise correct temperature every time, This has not been the case for me but she did not want to know that. I went most days over three weeks and not once did I receive a smile, or a 'hello how are you today' or ' hope you enjoyed your meal /coffee' or 'have a good weekend'. It seems like a prerequisite for working here that you cannot smile or be friendly to customers. I mainly came for the coffee but did eat a few times and thought the meals were expensive $10 for a pie/side salad. $14 for salmon fritter/pattie and I honestly could not taste any salmon in this pattie. Certain loaves of bread are $8.20, why anyone would pay this amount for bread is beyond me. Love the atmosphere at this place and the coffee so will keep coming back but if I found a coffee shop that did as good as coffee as they do I would go there to receive friendlier service.

2 Thank neddart
queensland
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Excellent Coffee, average & expensive food”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

You cannot fault the coffee, it is excellent everytime but I think the food is overpriced and ok to average in taste and flavour. The Ham Pannini which I had on my last visit was $12 for a piece of nice ham and cheese. It was ok but for $12 I expect fabulous flavours with quality ingredients, not just ham and cheese. To be paying $12-14 for a pannini, small fritter or small slice of frittata I think a small garnish or side salad should be included or make the servings bigger. This would not stop me from going for the coffee but I will eat elsewhere unfortunately. I also find the gourmet foods ( some of them can be purchased at supermarkets for a lot less) quite expensive. I love the concept of this gourmet food market but I wish it was more reasonably priced.

Visited September 2013