“If you love Indian food a must visit”

Raj Indian Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 111 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Raj Indian Restaurant, awarded the best new restaurant in Sunshinecoast Queensland2010,Authentic Indian food served from Mild to Hot,Traditional charcoal fired Tandoor oven gives flavour to Tandoor dishes.Relaxed atmosphere and great service.In a short time have become favourite of locals and tourists.
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We visited here a couple if times it was excellent . Very basic but good and service excellent . It's BYO and food is very well priced . We will go back ❤️

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We picked this restaurant somewhat at random on a street with eight or nine restaurants. We were just looking for some reasonably good food fairly late on a Sunday evening. We were pleasantly surprised. The menu was the standard Indian restaurant offerings but the preparation and spicing set it well apart from its peers. The food was delicious. The wine list was modest and reasonably priced. One thing in particular impressed me. I noticed that they had three different dal dishes offered as mains among their vegetarian selections but it wasn't offered as a side dish. I was having chicken for a main but I quite like dal. I asked if it was possible to get a side of dal and the immediate reply was: "Of course." Nice people, good service, comfortable place, great food; full marks.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed some of the best Indian food we have eaten. The food was delicious , the meat so tender and the flavours great. We shared a banquet which gave us a taste of a few dishes including the best naan I've ever had. The service was quick and friendly and we could not fault this restaurant , my wife will be back up here in August and can't wait to eat here again.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Raj Indian is the best restaurants in Noosa. Its the best restaurant for the family visit. It has great dining with reasonable price. We went to Raj Indian restaurant last Sunday for dinner. The food was really filling. Its a lovely spot for any family. The music keeps the time going and makes you feel light with awesome food.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

All of the people were very friendly and there was great service. the food came quickly and we could not stop trying the many delicious India dishes and deserts that they have.