“Great overall experience!”

Elegant Eggplant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Great food, value, and taste!
Unfortunately we had a bad experience with the one of waiters who was very inadequate with her job and very unfriendly.. Other the that highly recommended!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Upon entering the terrace to enjoy the view and being seated, your table service is prompt and your order is presented to you in a timely fashion - James and Mimi have secured an amazing regular customer base, due to the high quality of food, coffee and outstanding service.
A MUST DO if visiting Noosaville ....

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Have been past here a few times but this was my first visit. Caught up with a friend for lunch. Had the steak sandwich. Was absolutely beautiful. Very nice coffee. Will recommend to everyone and will make a point of calling in more often.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

One of the best cafe's I've been too in a long time! Great food, excellent atmosphere and a perfect spot to relax and catch up with friends over a coffee! Be back real soon. Thank you for the great service.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I have dined at the elegant eggplant for breakfast many times and been very happy... I brought my family there as I have always loved it. When I went there for lunch it was a different story! My father and I ordered the steak sandwich. This was the driest least flavorful meal I have ever had. My dad loves steak and never complains but even he could not eat it. Even when we both left over half our meal no one said anything. When I went to pay I informed the owner of our problem she said they were busy. I said I could understand that but someone should have checked our meals especially when we could not even eat the meal leaving the rest on the plate. She then proceeded to swear at me and tell me they were too busy! I don't care how busy you are either get some more staff or apologise for any wrong doings. Sort it out! Will never go back based on the attitude of the owner!