“Great Night of Food & Music”
Review of IS Tapas Bar

IS Tapas Bar
Ranked #36 of 114 Restaurants in Noosaville
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: iS tapas bar is a favorite with local residents and holiday makers for our unique tapas and and delicious sangria. We are open from noon until late everyday. Tapas menu served all day, call for details.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Decided to encourage my parents to try something different. I love the Tapas style of eating and this did not disappoint. The sangria was lovely, food great and the guy playing on guitar was awesome. Mum & Dad loved it and all four of us including my 12 year old son had a fantastic night.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were all pleased with the choice iS tapas for dinner. Being a big fan of tapas I really loved this little restaurant. The staff were very friendly, and the environment very relaxed, colorful and casual. Their sangria was superb and they provide a good selection of tapas. I especially enjoyed the duck pancakes and the calamari was great also. Let's not forget that you are right on the riverfront and can enjoy the beautiful view.Great ambiance as you can breath in the beautiful sea air. Thank you Lewis for your help with my friends birthday cake, it helped make the evening all the more special.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We ate here in early January as a family of 4. We had eaten here several years ago, and have always spoken about going back because the tapas is quite different to whats on offer in Sydney. We very much enjoyed the food again this time and would recommend it to other tapas lovers. Jugs of sangria were also spot on to help cool us down in the hot humid Noosa weather. Staff were very attentive, and smiley - despite being run off their feet.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I have visited here a few years ago and remembered it to be tasty and reasonably priced but after a recent visit I would never return. I have only heard bad things about the newly opened peregian bar of the same name so I assumed noosaville was operated separately. We started ordering dishes assuming they must be larger than usual tapas given the price tags. Then after spending $50 in 20 mins (without drinks) on 3 under seasoned and tiny tapas it became clear we would need to leave to find some actual food before we went broke. The food wasn't particularly offensive but it was under seasoned and underwhelming. I love tapas but nothing we ordered (including $17 prawns) warranted a price tag over $8 (which is being generous). You could visit any one of the fine dining establishments in the area and get a much better value experience. We will not be back.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had late lunch here after the Noosa Thriller and it was great. The staff were friendly and service was great. Nice selection of meat, seafood & vegetarian dishes - all were good but we especially enjoyed the salt & pepper calamari & potatoes. A jug of Sangria went well with the meal and the churros were so good, we ordered a second one. Went back for dinner the next evening & it was equally as good. The Haloumi cheese was lovely and of course we ordered the calamari & potatoes again. Lovely restaurant if you like to nibble on different things - a change from the normal boring fare elsewhere. Both times we had great service from Louis (Lewis) & Danny.
Would definitely eat here again when in Noosa.