“we went back twice”

iS Tapas Bar
Ranked #26 of 109 Restaurants in Noosaville
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: iS tapas bar is a favorite with local residents and holiday makers for our unique tapas and and delicious sangria. We are open from noon until late everyday. Lunch served all day. Live music on weekends, call for details.
Melbourne, Australia
“we went back twice”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

not for dinner, but for the churros! Beautiful. Also, warm & friendly service.

Visited July 2012

Noosa, Australia
“Nice place, can't say the same about the food”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were attracted to this place by the horse out the front. Unfortunetly the food was a rip off and not that great.

Sydney, Australia
“The Churos is a MUST!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great little place, good service, yummy food and the dessert was a major highlight! dont skip it :)

Visited June 2012
Noosa Heads, Queensland, Australia
“An overall disappointing dining experience”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I have never written a review about a restaurant before however I feel so strongly about the extremely disappointing experience I and 8 other friends had on Saturday night that I have been compelled to. Just an aside - all of our party were Noosa locals.

Although the staff at IS seemed friendly enough they were certainly not attentive. In fact it seemed at times they were avoiding our table and kept looking at the clock on the wall like they were wishing the evening would end. They forgot and/or mixed up our relatively simple drink orders. Even when we paid for some drinks separately at the bar and went back to our table to wait, they forgot to bring the drinks to our able and then charged us for them on the bill! All the meals came out at varying and random times. Some parts of our order were completely missed (however were included on the bill), the rosti I ordered was so burnt it was inedible. Someone else in our party ordered the rosti but she was almost thankful that they forgot hers as mine was so bad that she wouldn't have eaten hers either. Looking around the very full restaurant it didn't appear as though anyone else was really enjoying their meals either. When we paid the bill and pointed out the meals we didn't get but had been charged for and the extra drinks we were billed for, the staff didn't even dispute us, nor did they apologise for everything that had gone wrong. I don't think they cared.

I was so hungry (and disappointed) when we left the restaurant that I had to order food elsewhere. I have never had to do this before.

I would never go back to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed jugs of sangria overlooking the river. Great food (prawn pizza is Delish). Great service. Great music and atmosphere.
Definately recommend! Looking forward to my next visit to noosaville & especially iS!!