“Best in Noosaville” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little Humid Restaurant

Little Humid Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frankston, Australia
“Best in Noosaville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food, friendly and efficient service,
and an ambience that is warm and enticing. Will definitely return.

Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I recently enjoyed a solo Friday lunch at Little Humid. When booking I asked for a table outside with a view to the river and despite being only a table of one, I got a perfect table. I let the staff know that I was after a leisurely lunch and as such the service was attentive but relaxed. The tempura prawns I had as a starter were one of the best courses I have ever had and I could happily have just ordered a dozen! As this was my main meal of the day, I followed up with the eye fillet with a bernaise sauce and crushed kipfler potatoes, green beans and onion rings. Everything about this dish was superb. I will definitely return to Little Humid and highly recommend it. Yum!

Noosa, Australia
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Extremely good food and nice friendly service made this a memorable lunch. We had three courses, everything was fabulous

Latrobe, Australia
“Desserts to die for!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We went there for desserts after having dinner at home. The place was lovely and inviting and the staff were very friendly. The desserts were delicious and well presented. Good size portions. Highly recommended!

Melbourne, Australia
“Dependable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Here with friends this week, had been to the old Humid a few times in the past. The front of the house was friendly and accommodating. The pork belly with scallops for entree sounded superb but my wife and son ordered so I ordered the prawns which were succulent and very pleasing. Tried the pork belly and I was jealous. I had the eye fillet for main which was good. Others on the table had duck and one person the snapper which she raved about. To me the high light was the dessert of sticky date and chocolate. Would definitely return on our next visit.

• 3 of 5 bubbles