“The best of the best”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We cannot readily recall ever eating better food than was presented to us tonight. This place is not inexpensive but value for money it is worth every dollar. Don't miss it if you want quality and are prepared to pay for it.

1  Thank Neil K

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Have dined at Mary and Michelle's old Humid and new Little Humid is even better! Same superb food and great service but much better location. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank Judy K
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Actually went there twice and on both occassions the service was excellent, the menu was quite broad, the presentation was top class and the food of an equivalent standard.

The drinks were appropriately priced.

Will I return - certainly will when next in Noosaville.

1  Thank Tony_O552128
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was always a fan of Humid (Noosa), a lovely restaurant owned by Mary and Michelle. Over the years, I have been there a number of times, and knew I could always count on a quality, delicious, and beautifully presented meal in a very ambient and relaxed, but stylish, setting. Now, these astute and very savvy girls have relocated themselves on Gympie Terrace, right on the river, as "Little Humid". I dined there recently with some friends for the first time, curious but quietly confident and I wasn't disappointed!

The food was simply excellent, and beautifully presented. Everything was cooked to perfection, and the presentation outstanding. I had Confit Duck, which just fell off the bone, and was served with roast parsnips and a parsnip puree. It was simply faultless. I was with seven other people, and all were equally enamoured by their meals. We skipped entrees, and opted for mains followed by the incredible desserts on offer. I chose Passionfruit brulee, with mango and a coconut crumble. Wow! It was mouthwatering, and heart-melting! Just amazing, with some very subtle flavours balanced by one or two delicious but tart ones. A perfect combination. The service was excellent, prompt,and friendly, and the staff were very knowledgeable about the food and the wines. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough if you are visiting Noosa and want to be able to depend on a quality meal. A friendly, vibrant atmosphere in a great location completes the experience.

1  Thank Carolyn G
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife and some friends dined at this venue on a sat night. We had to wait a while and by the time the food arrived I had lost my apatite, although the food was spot on, very tasty. Not alot to choose from the wine list and the serviced seemed preoccupied although very pleasent.

1  Thank lovengolf