“Table with a river view”
Review of Noosa Boathouse

Noosa Boathouse
Ranked #13 of 113 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Absolute waterfront dining hub on the Noosa River offering something for everyone… an espresso bar, lunch & dinner bistro, a rooftop Sunset Bar, takeaway fish & chips, stunning weddings/event spaces. Noosa Boathouse showcases a modern Australian menu that lets seasonal produce shine and offers a strong emphasis on locally harvested produce, fresh seafood and quality beef, combined with an ambition to deliver excellent experiences and service. On the menu you'll find Chef Shane Bailey's signature dishes such as baked wild Qld scallops with sea urchin butter, slow cooked beef cheek w tamarind dressing, the ever popular salt & pepper calamari or crispy pork belly with Thai red curry sauce and our famous 3 tiered seafood platter is always a winner. Open Tues-Sun from 6am (opening Monday's from 1st Dec 2017 for 7 day trading!) The Sunset Bar on the top deck is open from 4pm & offers Noosa's BEST sunset views. Live Music Sunday's! Noosa Boathouse is a "Must Do" experience when in Noosa!
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Enjoy the lunch time specials with a table on the water edge. Food was fresh and delightful to eat. The service was good.

BoathouseNoosa, Owner at Noosa Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Hi Spaviews

Thanks for joining us for lunch on the river. We are thrilled you enjoyed the food and took advantage of our fabulous river views. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

After reading the reviews below, I feel my review is out of date even though my past many experiences here have been Great. Maybe I should dine again and see what I think! But I must say that an early evening dinner 6pm is the best time to come. Meals are prompt - food has always been fresh and presented beautifully and the tastes are fantastic. Rated by a Local who last dined in 2012....I will review again soon. Look out for Nat B soon to see if The Boathouse still lives up to my expectations. "The Frequent Diner Nat B"

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I feel this restaurant is a little over priced when sitting at plastic chairs and tables with a wedding up stairs jumping on the floor.... Wasn't that keen on the food either... Service and Location would make me think about coming back, as those two are the only good factors of this "Pub".

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a fun quirky place to go for a quick drink at sunset. Watch the boats and ferries pass by. The food is quite good abit like a bistro or pub food.

BoathouseNoosa, Owner at Noosa Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Hi Annette
Thanks for dropping by for a cocktail. We love the amazing view and action on the river at sunset too!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My Wife and I use the Boathouse Floating Restaurant for a luch time treat wile we are in NoosaVille for our holiday.

Hi Eddiemollie
Thanks so much for your review and rating. We hope to see you again soon!