Tripadvisor
Noosaville

“Brilliant”

Frenchies Brasserie
Ranked #46 of 112 Restaurants in Noosaville
Description: Just opened in Noosaville December 2019. French & fabulous Parisian style brasserie lead by Head Chef Fabian Oliveau. Our signature dishes include steak frites, moules, duck confit, handcut steak tartare, twice baked Fourme D'Ambert soufflé with Heidi Gruyère, crème brûlée, Café Gourmand and more. Bring the family and enjoy in our chic Parisian inspired brasserie setting.
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We visited this fairly new restaurant for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed our 2 course meal. Great service, nice atmosphere and very flavoursome dishes that were beautifully presented. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
FrenchiesBrasserie, Owner at Frenchies Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Susanne thank you so much for taking the time to leave some comments about your recent visit. We truly appreciate and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Booked 7 days in advance for table for 4 at 6.30pm Fri 17/1 to be asked 3 times to more or less hurry and order as they were heavily booked ?? None of the party were in a hurry so that was not happening much to the annoyance of what appeared the lady in charge. I can't say anything bad about the food the steaks were cooked well as requested but served with French fries only not a sight of a green, not a leaf nothing like the pics with watercress, mussels were tasty but sooooo many empty shells I think someone got my share. My friend ordered the zucchini roulade which looked beautiful Im not disputing the effort gone into it but it was the size of a small sausage roll !!! again where are the greens ??? no one would be satisfied with the roulade and at $30 its not cheap I would suggest at least increase the size or plate 2. We ordered the seasonal greens what a joke a bowl of 2 broccolini came out for $9 immediately sent back so another broccolini added ??? I can't understand how anyone in the trade thinks 3 to 4 stems of broccolini is classed as seasonal veg and as a a group that eat out regularly we were very disappointed that they through this was acceptable as I have had better in the RSL. I must say the "Manager "was very defensive although I tried to explain it was constructive as we are locals and dine on the river regularly she deducted the $9 for the veg as she too was embarrassed at the offering.
2 points of feed back - Give people a large serve of greens its not going to eat into your profit and stick to your pics on the website with serves. Wine prices need a review they are way too expensive when the tourist have left.
I hope the restaurant does well but with Gusto, Whiskey boy and Mr Jones on the river once the tourists have gone the locals go back to the trusted tried and tested.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

A group of us dined here and it was great. The young staff were very well trained, and still under the eye of the manager which was nice to see. My Calamari entree was delicious and my Steak was cooked to perfection. The secret sauce that comes with the Steak Frites is very tasty. Everyone enjoyed there meal and the evening as a whole. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: December 2019

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your comments on your recent visit, it is really appreciated and as a family business we aim to offer the best produce and service so you can have a fantastic experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. The Frenchies Team

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I wish the new owners much success with their newly opened restaurant. Bar facilities in the afternoon, evening and incorporating a very nice little French Brasserie. Mussels were absolutely delicious and everyone enjoyed their choice. Good wine list, friendly welcoming staff, may need a little more training but they were very friendly and making an effort to please.

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you so much for your comments on your recent visit. It is very much appreciated. We hope to see you again soon. The Frenchies Team

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Food was fantastic with a yummy vegetarian dish for picky old me. Soufflé was fabulous according to two of the party and the profiteroles were to die for. Oh and real French staff with time for a chat about the food.

Dear Sue,

Thanks for your comments on your recent dining experience. We are so happy you enjoyed your meals with us, the profiteroles are one of my favourite also!! We look forward to seeing you again soon. The Frenchies Team