“give this one a try”

Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casu
Reviewed August 23, 2012

great variety of food , this is one restaurant you dont want to miss out on,The table staff were also vey friendly.During the busy periods suugesy you make a reservation

There are newer reviews for Rasa Modern Asian Cuisine

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We made a booking at short notice, inspired by the modern asian menu. Rasa has a few things going for it, one being the very reasonably priced menu. Service was friendly and helpful, the food an interesting take on Malaysian with a twist. Laksa was ok, but I'll go the salt and pepper soft shelled crab next visit. BYO only, with a token corkage charge.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The first time I went to Rasa was a few years ago and it was excellent, well its good to know that things haven't changed, this time I went with my family and the service was amazing. My waiter Neil was really helpful, I have 3 young kids with minor dietary needs and he was amazing in assisting me with their orders. The food was fantastic and I can't wait to go back again. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Great service great food and they have a large gluten free menu yum

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Rasa may not look like some of more flashy eateries in Noosa, but we really enjoyed our meal there. Good, honest, food - probably more Malaysian style than Chinese - served by a really friendly waiter (who kept his cool when the kid at the table behind us broke a glass, spilled a drink & screamed the place down within 2 mins of arriving!). Lots of locals eating there I think says something. Wish we had found it earlier in our stay as we would have gone back.