“Really nice Thai”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Nelson, New Zealand
“Really nice Thai”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We visit Noosa a couple of times a year and like to eat here. We had a takeaway meal when we arrived and ate in later during our time in Noosa. Both times the food was excellent and lived up to our expectations. Not huge atmosphere but nice enough when food as good as it is.

Visited December 2013

Lennox Head, Australia
“Fantastic food and service.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had the Chicken with peanut sauce and Penang Curry. Both were delicious dishes. The service and atmosphere were of a high standard also. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
Blue Mountains, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed but willing to try it again”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

It was my first time at this restaurant - I'd heard such good things about it. I ordered the seafood tom yum and was very disappointed with it. It was terribly sweet. I've never been given a sweet tom yum before and couldn't eat it. The staff were very friendly and the service was good. I will go back there one day and try a different dish because I have heard such good reports of the food

• Visited October 2013
“Go and see what I'm talking about!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Thai food. Full of spice and taste.
Thai square. Hot with no taste.

I ordered the Crispy Duck medium and all I could taste was the chunky bits of chopped chilli with seeds covered all over my food. For $27. Crap.

I could feel the texture but couldn't enjoy anything but the white rice.

I love hot food but this was ridiculous! This place has no taste, completely packed with only 10 tables squeezed together.

If you dont belive me Just go and try it... complete waste of money.

1 Thank Kahhboom
Melbourne, Victoria
“should be ranked higher!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Beautiful food, great value, great service, BYO, our 2nd visit and it didnt dissapoint. We turned up without a reservation and they went out of their way to help us. The manager lady (sorry not sure of name) was amazing, efficient, friendly, and she must be 7-8 months pregnant!! Faultless and we will be back. I guess location is not ideal, but we caught the 6pm ferry down from Hastings st and witnessed one of the best sunsets i have seen!! Short walk from the first ferry stop in Noosaville.

• Visited November 2013