“so good we went back 2 nights”
Review of Thai Square

Thai Square
Ranked #20 of 112 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

might have been convenience but we were staying at Verano and its right at the front of the resort. I can see why its rating so well. Authentic Thai, good range of dishes, very well priced and also offers a selection of sizes. We did takeaway both nights, ( the rugby final was on, so priority was front row seating in our apartment of course). selected a Pad Thai, a delicious Green chicken curry, & a selection ofThai entrees. . Special discount offered to guests of Verano, and although we had our own wines they did have a fair selection of well priced wines.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Have eaten here three times now and no regrets. Good flavours and fresh ingredients and we like the BYO . Compared to most eateries on the river Thai Square wins for quality and value. It is in an unusual position but very popular with locals and visitors.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great food at this little place.
Staff are so friendly and the food is fantastic. Very impressed with the portion sizes of the mains.
We will keep coming back for sure.
Sandy & Scott

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We regularly eat Thai, I felt this was up with the best I have had however my wife felt there was a strange background taste,which I did not notice. The serves were huge, the biggest I have experienced in Australia. Tom Yum was great, the main I had was a seafood, which was delicious. The service was very good, the building itself was half indoor half outdoor but with clear plastic curtains enclosing the eating area. Prices were very moderate. The only reason why I did not award 5 stars was because of my wife's comments, plus it was quite noisy inside.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Good Thai, atmosphere could use some work! Defientielly wouldn't say it is authentic... Have not returned!