“Enjoyed the meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: phone 07 5447 1666
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Went without reading any prior reviews and I have to say that the experience was okay. We had one the sunken footwell tables for 4 that was interesting and comfortable enough with pillows provided. Food was good with massamun beef the equal of any tasted elsewhere, service okay and regular, with bill at 160 for 4 with 2 bottles of wine incl. Popular on the Sat night we were there and we left thinking yes we would return.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Heaps of people I met here said this was really good so I was into trying it.. I was so surprised because it was all Thai chefs but they made it nothing like authentic Thai food.. No where I've been anyway and I have spent a lot of time there been all over and never had mushroom sauce in my grapow. Really nice place tho and lovely waitresses if you can speak Thai

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was a customer there a couple of times then I decided to apply for a job there. Only then I know how disgusting the place and the owners are. They don't cook for staffs but let staffs eat leftover food from the customers. how inhumane they are. they also keep the tips. Even though there is a tip jar provided at the cashier, at the end of the day the owner will take that money and put it in the tilt. Also they don't pay tax to government but lying to the staff (mainly high school students or Asian backpackers) that they pay tax that's why they get less money than they were supposed to. The food is good but they buy stuff from aldi so the quality is poor. Moreover, they don't throw away veggies or meat even though they look spoiled or gone slightly bad. and if any table left rice in the bowl, the owners told the staff to keep the rice and put it back in the rice cooker, read the serve the next customers. this includes the salad decoration (mainly for entrée) they use over and over again so do not eat that. seriously this place is cheap and the owners are inhumane and stingy. They make so much money each night but treat the staff like slaves. if you keep going there it means you support them to be richer and greedier and they will never treat the staff right. Please stop them from ripping ppl off or taking advantage of others by spreading the words.

3  Thank sara m
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was a customer there a couple of times then I decided to apply for a job there. Only then I know how bad the place and the owners are! They don't cook for staff but let staff eat leftover food from the customers!!! they also keep the tips. Even though there is a tip jar provided at the cashier, at the end of the day the owner will take that money and put it in the tilt!!! Also they don't pay tax to government but lying to the staff (mainly high school students or Asian backpackers) that they pay tax that's why they get less money than they were supposed to. The food is good but they buy stuff from ALDI so the quality is poor. Moreover, they don't throw away veggies or meat even though they look spoiled or gone slightly bad. and if any table left rice in the bowl, the owners told the staff to KEEP THE RICE AND PUT IT BACK IN THE RICE COOKER READY TO SERVE THE NEXT CUSTOMERS! this includes the salad decoration (mainly for entrée) they use over and over again so DO NOT EAT THAT. seriously this place is cheap and the owners are very tight with money. They make so much money each night but treat the staff like slaves. if you keep going there it means you support them to be richer and money hungry and they will never treat the staff right. Please stop them from ripping ppl off or taking advantage of others by spreading the words. Thank you.

3  Thank sara m
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The food here is not to bad very tasty but the seating position is very cramped and the customer service is not good more get them in and get them out attitude, organised chaos. We had made a booking and we had to convince them that we made the booking the young lady was very rude and when we finished our meal all she wanted to do as soon as we took out last mouthful was to get us out of the restaurant to make way for others, as a local it was not a nice experience for our friends visiting from Tasmania, we will not be returning to this restaurant.

1  Thank ASM56