“Best Indian by far in Noosa”

Magic of India Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 112 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The most award winning Indian restaurant in Noosa. Our 5-star hotel trained chefs from Delhi continue to win the appreciation of Magic of India guests, preparing mouth-watering Tandoori Chicken fresh from the clay oven to delicious Butter Chicken, served with freshly baked Naan breads. We specialise in traditional Indian curry and Tandoori cuisine.
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We are regular visitors here. Great Tandoori and Chicken Tikka. Generous main size portions. The naan bread is great fresh out of the tandoor. We like and have tried most everything on the menu and regularly order out as well. It does get busy and service tends to suffer when they are full. The owner is very friendly and amenable. Its popular for a reason and that is consistently good quality Indian food and perhaps the menu needs some revision with some updated dishes.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I expected more after reading the reviews and noticing the prize winning rosettes.

Underwhelming, greedy portions awaited us after longing for a good Indian take away. Unauthentic cuisine-I could have produced sonething very similar with a stir in sauce.

Naan breads were ok but nothing special.

2  Thank RGSYD
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Too many raving stickers on the front plastic curtain. I wonder how they got it . Dull and boring atmosphere with matching bland and very ordinary but expensive food. But the Nan was fresh and soft but I can't say that about the dhall. It looked very stale as well. I do not know how many days it was sitting in their fridge. Normally anybody can make this simple dish so easily but this multi awarded cafe can not do. They don't serve drinks. I had to get a bottle of wine from the near by bottle shop. I had only half a glass of wine and I wanted to take the balance with me. I was surprised to hear a very cheeky comment from the owner that this is only BYO and not a TYO as if I am taking his wine.

4  Thank amoga
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have eaten at the Magic of India many times in the last ten years..it was the first Indian in Noosa and still remains the best in my opinion, standards are always very high in every area and the breads arrive straight from the Tandoori Oven they are always excellent. the owners are very friendly and accommodating in every way and I would recommend a visit. i have visited Indian and lived in the UK and rate this restaurant very highly.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I'm a local Noosa girl and I have been eating at Magic of India for over 12 years. There is another restaurant across the road which has completely ripped off the look and feel of Magic, right down to almost identical takeaway menus!

If you're reading negative feedback, it's probably for the other restaurant (holiday makers get confused) - I have NEVER had a bad meal at Magic of India and I would easily have eaten here more than 100 times over the years.

Inder and his team always provide brilliant service and amazing food. Don't hesitate to dine here, this is the REAL Indian restaurant in Noosa!