“Close to being one of the worst Indian take-away meals ever”

Magic of India Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 110 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The most award winning Indian restaurant in Noosa. Our 5-star hotel trained chefs from Delhi continue to win the appreciation of Magic of India guests, preparing mouth-watering Tandoori Chicken fresh from the clay oven to delicious Butter Chicken, served with freshly baked Naan breads. We specialise in traditional Indian curry and Tandoori cuisine.
Sydney, Australia
“Close to being one of the worst Indian take-away meals ever”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I expected more after reading the reviews and noticing the prize winning rosettes.

Underwhelming, greedy portions awaited us after longing for a good Indian take away. Unauthentic cuisine-I could have produced sonething very similar with a stir in sauce.

Naan breads were ok but nothing special.

2 Thank RGSYD

Melbourne, Australia
“Expensive and dull Cafe!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Too many raving stickers on the front plastic curtain. I wonder how they got it . Dull and boring atmosphere with matching bland and very ordinary but expensive food. But the Nan was fresh and soft but I can't say that about the dhall. It looked very stale as well. I do not know how many days it was sitting in their fridge. Normally anybody can make this simple dish so easily but this multi awarded cafe can not do. They don't serve drinks. I had to get a bottle of wine from the near by bottle shop. I had only half a glass of wine and I wanted to take the balance with me. I was surprised to hear a very cheeky comment from the owner that this is only BYO and not a TYO as if I am taking his wine.

4 Thank amoga
Queenslamd
“Excellent..been many times and the food is always awesome”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have eaten at the Magic of India many times in the last ten years..it was the first Indian in Noosa and still remains the best in my opinion, standards are always very high in every area and the breads arrive straight from the Tandoori Oven they are always excellent. the owners are very friendly and accommodating in every way and I would recommend a visit. i have visited Indian and lived in the UK and rate this restaurant very highly.

Noosaville, Australia
“The REAL Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I'm a local Noosa girl and I have been eating at Magic of India for over 12 years. There is another restaurant across the road which has completely ripped off the look and feel of Magic, right down to almost identical takeaway menus!

If you're reading negative feedback, it's probably for the other restaurant (holiday makers get confused) - I have NEVER had a bad meal at Magic of India and I would easily have eaten here more than 100 times over the years.

Inder and his team always provide brilliant service and amazing food. Don't hesitate to dine here, this is the REAL Indian restaurant in Noosa!

Brisbane Australia
“10 out of 10”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Service was very good, friendly, inviting, and very welcoming, the owner ensures you have the best posible experience, the food is fantastic, they even deliver to our holiday apartment, understandably the most awarded Indian restaurant, great food, service, prices and with great friends, loads of laughter, Life is good !

Visited May 2012