“Great food, unchanged flavour and tastes after 5 years.”

Magic of India Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 112 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The most award winning Indian restaurant in Noosa. Our 5-star hotel trained chefs from Delhi continue to win the appreciation of Magic of India guests, preparing mouth-watering Tandoori Chicken fresh from the clay oven to delicious Butter Chicken, served with freshly baked Naan breads. We specialise in traditional Indian curry and Tandoori cuisine.
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I recently returned to Magic of India, having last dined there over 5 years ago. We found the dishes as good, same intense flavours and great service as before. We even froze some take away meals and brought them back to southern NSW to share with our children. My daughters words after eating her butter chicken......yum just as I remember.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

1st rate, top quality Indian cuisine.
Professional, warm, welcoming service.
Efficient, helpful, memorable.
Highly Recommend.

Reviewed May 9, 2011

I've been to many indian restruants in my time and this is up there. Decent price, high quality produce, great taste, friendly staff and healthy proportions. Perfect for take out.

1  Thank Streemin
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I really don't know what the previous reviewer is on about.
This is really awful Indian food. Really below average mass produced similar tasting food across the entire range.
Far from being the best it pretty close to being the worse.
The only positive is that the owner is friendly. But friendly owners who make sub standard food do make not a restaurant good! Avoid

2  Thank Joejoeserra
Reviewed February 10, 2011

I have eaten Indian in restaurants all over the world and this one takes the crown. I could not believe that I found the best Indian in a small town. Between the four of us we ordered a selection of Butter Chicken, Spinach Lamb, Vegetable Korma, Dhal and Naan breads. We could not stop eating even my daughter dug into it and forgot about her request for Pizza from next door. Great work.

1  Thank DexThomas