“Excellent fish and chips”
Review of Red Emperor

Red Emperor
Ranked #26 of 120 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Fish and chips
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Visited this place on a friends recommendation and I wasn’t disappointed. Service was friendly and the order was cooked fresh. The fish and chips I had were excellent and cooked really well. If you fancy a good fish and. Hip shop, this is the place to go !

Reviewed January 22, 2018

They keep it simple and it works well. You can be seated outdoors or take your feast over the road and picnic on the lawn by the river, so great location.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

We went here several times during our stay in Noosaville.
The food is delicious and reasonably priced.
This place is very popular and can get really busy, but amazingly doesn't take too long considering.
I would recommend it and would go back there when I'm in the area again.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Busy January night, we ordered $70 of food and when the order was ready my hubby questioned if all was there as there were only 2 packs, the lady snapped a “yes”, he checked and chips were missing so lady huffed and puffed about it, then prepared chips and snapped “are you right now?”. He walked away and went back for the missing salad and she grabbed it and grumpily banged it on the bench exclaiming “are you right now?”, in a rude manner. He then said to the lady there’s no need to be rude, I’m merely wanting what I paid for. A full shop of 20 observing customers, understaffed, all food was great except for grilled fish (dry).

2  Thank Rachael P
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Had takeaway fish & chips, reasonable standard with fish cooked fairly welll, but chips we overdone & rather hard. Had better fish & chips, but this was above average