“Fantastic food, fantastic location”
Review of Sirocco Noosa

Sirocco Noosa
Ranked #9 of 111 Restaurants in Noosaville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired by, and named after the hot Saharan wind that sweeps across North Africa and the Mediterranean basin and into Europe, you will find Sirocco Noosa to be an exciting new culinary experience. Our menu encapsulates the flavourful essence of North African, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Turkish cuisine- to name a few. Our culinary creations are infused with exotic spices such as harissa, sumac and za’atar which are married delectably with the freshest ingredients, including free range eggs and organic milk. Sirocco is all about interaction – with friends, the river, our amazing flavours and our own Sirocco breeze.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We choose to have lunch at Sirocco with our two children and were not disappointed. Being very often restricted at cafes and restaurants by having to eat gluten free, I was so thrilled to see such a huge variety of options that were appropriate. The fish and chips were delicious, the quinoa salad was divine and the desert of Medjool dates and yoghurt moose was one of the nicest deserts I have ever had. Both our children were very happy with the great selection for children. My husband had the tasting platter which was very nice too. Great service. Lucky we don't live around these parts or I would be looking to eat here every week haha!! A very satisfied family on holiday from New Zealand.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I chose to dine at Sirocco after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. The menu also looked interesting when I looked it up online. The restaurant is located right across the road from the Noosa River so it has nice views if you are sitting outside. I ordered the Persian Spiced Lamb Fillet. It was average and a little tough - it was overcooked. Prices a little high but what you would expect in a tourist area. The service was good. There are plenty of other restaurants nearby.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Fabulous location overlooking the river and the sun was shining (unfortunately hadn't for most of our holiday). Well described meals, great taste and presentation.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

had lunch there yesty...food was extra-good
service hard to fault..perfect location
were a little early, but it didn't matter.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had dinner there, duck confit was beautiful, scallops cooked to perfection. As I'm not a wine buff or my partner we asked the staff who helped and suggested a beautiful wine that complemented the meal nicely.
My partner had the zucchini fritters and gnocchi, she loved the fritters and the gnocchi was so so good with the wild mushroom and sauce to die for.
If I was only going to be picky I don't like tables that rock and I do like napkins that aren't made out of paper.
Good value will be back, we didn't have desert because we were filled up from entree and mains.

Thanks