“great service!”
Review of Sirocco Noosa

Sirocco Noosa
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Noosaville
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired by, and named after the hot Saharan wind that sweeps across North Africa and the Mediterranean basin and into Europe, you will find Sirocco Noosa to be an exciting new culinary experience. Our menu is modern Australian with the flavour influenced by essence of North African, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Turkish cuisine- to name a few. Our culinary creations are infused with exotic spices such as harissa, sumac and za’atar which are married delectably with the freshest ingredients, including free range eggs and organic milk. Sirocco is all about interaction – with friends, the river, our amazing flavours and our own Sirocco breeze.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

had lunch there yesty...food was extra-good
service hard to fault..perfect location
were a little early, but it didn't matter.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had dinner there, duck confit was beautiful, scallops cooked to perfection. As I'm not a wine buff or my partner we asked the staff who helped and suggested a beautiful wine that complemented the meal nicely.
My partner had the zucchini fritters and gnocchi, she loved the fritters and the gnocchi was so so good with the wild mushroom and sauce to die for.
If I was only going to be picky I don't like tables that rock and I do like napkins that aren't made out of paper.
Good value will be back, we didn't have desert because we were filled up from entree and mains.

Thanks

1  Thank Stevenrow
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Our family visited Sirocco for dinner and we were wowed! My husband who loves steak told me it was one of the best he's ever had, and I highly recommend the pumpkin, rocket and goats cheese salad! Great service, nice location, we thoroughly enjoyed our meals...

1  Thank Gertie76
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The restaurant is positioned nicely across the road from the Noosa River is a nice and relaxing position. Can sit here and overlook the action on the river, day or night. Dined here over a Victorian long weekend and found it really busy.

Food was good. My wife started with the Moroccan meatballs and found them to be delicious. A good restaurant knows how to cook a steak and mine was perfectly rare as requested. Vanilla crème brulee was a nice finish. Nice wines from McLaren Vale helped wash down an enjoyable meal.

Atmosphere was buzzing when we first arrived later in the evening. By the time we finished our meal at approx. 10.30pm the heavens had opened and it started pouring down. Manager enquired whether or not we would like to borrow an umbrella. This was a nice touch. Service was certainly second nature to the owner, but some of the younger staff could certainly watch and learn. They were pleasant enough but bordering on brash.

Would certainly recommend eating to anyone.

1  Thank RohanB25
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service, great location on the river. Try the gnocchi - light and fluffy. My husband had the eye fillet, which had a wonderful wine sauce and was accompanied by au gratin potatoes. Great wine list!

1  Thank Cweis