We have been going to The Islander for 5 years now. The staff are so attentive when we were rebooking this year they remembered the ages of the kids and recommended suitable villa (as our usual will not be available next time). The situation is perfect (river and park directly across the road, great food surrounding the place, supermarket a few minutes walk and such a short drive to the surf beach). The grounds and pool are lovely and the place has a great feel. The villas are spacious and well decked out with everything you need to cook your own meals if you so desire. Price perfect. We will return probably for many years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering great value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa. 1 GB Wifi ( fair usage policy) each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville