we stayed over xmas / NY and it's a very busy time. My wife is very picky about accommodation and always wants to ensure we receive the best on offer. The staff were very helpful and giving us options when we first arrived. Further, we asked to extend our stay by an extra 5 nights and, again, they were very accommodating. Despite that, we then changed our minds and only stayed an extra 2. Not only did they not charge us anything for the other 3 nights, but they only charged us a nominal fee for the 2 nights we did end up staying. Our experience with the staff was great. And on top of that, no-one should miss the great food at Moondoggy's cafe! Thanks to all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering great value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa. 1 GB Wifi ( fair usage policy) each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville