This is a resort that provides accommodation in villas.
There is a big pool and two small ones. Not sure which one was heated, for me they were all with cold water. That was not a problem as we visit this place in winter so we just enjoyed the spas.
The resort is well located right at the middle of the shops area in Noosaville and right in front of the Noosa River.
Because of the location you will have easy access to everything down there which includes supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, liquor stores, bus stop to Noosa beach an others.
The park along Noosa river has plenty of space for the kids to ride a scooter, skateboard or just to enjoy the playground. A nice walk along the river in the afternoon will be good for all the family too,There is a tourist info area just in front of the resort too, from where most of the river tours start their trips.
The Villa was quite good,two levels, two rooms, nice furniture, comfy beds, aircon, vacuum, and a complete kitchen with all the kitchenware I needed. The toilet was not as clean as I expected but nothing horrible at all. The only thing I did not like it was that the main room is open to the staircase. I mean the architect for some reason found it cool to leave one wall open, (half of it), looking to the staircase wall. So, literately you can hear everything that is going on in the villa.
That was not a big deal for me as I travelled with my son which sleeps till late but maybe for a large family this might be a problem as a ensure that you will wake up as soon as the first person in the other room wakes up because you can hear everything.
You can rent a tennis racquet for 2 dollars as there were to tennis courts to use. So, bring your own racquet and you will not need to pay anything.
The car parks are located not in front of the villas, but close to it.
Overall, we got a good deal so for the price we paid the place was much better than I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering great value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa. 1 GB Wifi ( fair usage policy) each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville