“Well worth it !!!!”
Review of Noosa Oceanrider

Ranked #6 of 21 Tours in Noosaville
More attraction details
Owner description: The Oceanrider has quickly become one of Australia's most popular thrill boat rides.
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Our 3 teenage boys went on the thrill ride and were a bit sceptical, thought it might be a bit woosy for them ..... All three came back raving about how good it was and how much fun and well worth it... Wish I had gone now .... Thanks they had a ball !!!!!!!!

1  Thank Mandawitty
Jodie and Nick S, Owner at Noosa Oceanrider, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Hi ! Glad the boys had a great time....and we weren't too "woosy" for them. Look forward to seeing you out there with them next time!
Regards
Jodie & Nick

There are newer reviews for Noosa Oceanrider

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The most fun you can have sitting down.
A beautiful day on Noosa River and outside to stunning Laguna Bay.

1  Thank bellevue83
Jodie and Nick S, Owner at Noosa Oceanrider, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Hi there....I have only recently been introduced to Trip Advisor and to my surprise I find we already have some comments. I'm glad you had a great time and thanks for taking the time to write in to Trip Advisor!
Jodie Stewart

Reviewed January 18, 2012

This was a fantastic experience. I have enjoyed speed boat rides on Sydney Harbour and several in Queenstown, New Zealand which were all great but this was something else. Firstly the scenery was spectacular with great views of the coastline around Noosa Heads. We were able to see a large pod of dolphins up close which was a special treat and then jumping the waves was the highlight. Our driver who was very friendly and experienced encouraged us to move around to experience the trip in different positions on the boat. The large wave we jumped while I was in the front rows was very exhilarating. My partner doesn't like wild rides as a rule and was quite comfortable in the back row seats. I strongly recommend this attraction to anyone.

1  Thank ashfidav

Hi there,
I have only recently been introduced to Trip Advisor and was surprised to find that we already had some comments. Very glad you had fun with us and we really appreciate you sending in your wonderful comments.
Have a great day.
Jodie

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Fast, crazy, insane, huge fun! A real blast. Suited to anyone who is fit and can hang on. Imagine being airborne above huge waves, then crashing down on the other side only to gun full bore up the next one. You will get wet, scream, laugh and come back with a very big smile. The operators are really nice and easy to book with, the driver is cool fun, all in all a fabulous experience.

Hi there,
As a new comer to Trip Advisor I was surprised to find we already had a few comments. This is just a quick note to say we are very happy that you had a fun time with us, and also thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. Much appreciated!
Jodie

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Really exciting and fun but only available when waters are safe. No good for those with bad backs or a nervous disposition.

1  Thank Guy S