“Good quality food with resonable prices.”

Grenny's Seawater Cafe
Ranked #21 of 120 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Fish and chips very nice, it was dory not cheap flathead. Nice coffee and friendly service. Prices not very expancive if compared to the same meal in other places.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

I am really said writing this review as I have been to Grenny's 20 plus times for their lovely lambs fry and bacon and enjoyed it every time.

But I have to say my most recent Grenny's experience has me never to return! You might say my decision based on one bad dish is tough but you did not smell that squid.

You could smell it as it was being walked through the restaurant, as it hit the table my sister on the other side of the table said you not going to eat that are you. It smelled that bad, still I decided to give it closer inspection and the ammonia was stronger the closer it got to my nose. What I don't get is how come the chef and server could not smell this??????

For that reason alone I can not return to this restaurant, what else is making its way out of the kitchen that is past its used by??????

I will say that the others at the table enjoyed their lunches until my meal arrived and spoiled the show. Again all my previous breakfasts had been great and the staff are lovely but this was a dish/ mistake to far for this little duck to forgive.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Excellent breakfast bacon and eggs ( Cooked any way you choose )
Great value and cooked perfectly.
A large meal ! Beautifully cooked bacon & eggs.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Fabulous breakfasts, fabulous dinner, very friendly quick service, best Seafood Marinara I have ever had, nice modern very clean restaraunt, highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

this restaurant would be one of the best in noosaville not overprice for good quality food if a chef can cook lambs frey perfectly he is a good chef