“Hidden Jem !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grenny's Seawater Cafe

Grenny's Seawater Cafe
Ranked #21 of 107 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Cafe, Seafood, Australian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
galway
“Hidden Jem !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

A very lovely location, coupled with excellent, reasonably priced food, friendly staff, well worth a visit .

• Visited January 2014

Melbourne
“Looks ok, but turned out bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We ordered some iced coffees and iced chocolates.

The waitress, probably the same as mentioned in other reviews was quite arrogate and not pleasant.

We sat down at the table and waited for our order, we received out drinks in takeaway paper milkshake cups like you would typically at a fish-n-chip joint. It was very surprising to be given these paper cups at what appeared to be quite a upper class restaurant / cafe.

The actual drinks were not made well at all, they were very flavor-less, just like plain milk with ice.

After this very basic experience, I would not even consider going there for a meal.

Grennies, I suggest you get some better staff.

Nambour, Australia
“Delicious lunch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Was a very pleasant place to have lunch while in Noosa. Only small restaurant but the food was delicious. There was quite a variety to choose from but I had cobb salad with salmon. They had a full house the day I visited but there wasn't a long wait for the food. The coast was reasonable and the meal was just lovely.

• Visited December 2013
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Short brunette ponytailed waitress big attitude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Grenny's has a short brunette waitress with a ponytail who is extremely rude, arrogant and just plain awful. I normally won't even write reviews. However, after my bad experience today, I feel compelled to write one. First my friend and I with two infants were greeted with a big frown. When my friend asked for a high chair, she got attitude from the waitress. I told ms attitude my son doesnt go in high chairs. He was standing at my table and she came over and tried to force me to put my son in a high chair. All he did was squeal and cry. When my friend and I decided we would just get our food to go, I asked for boxes. The waitress goes So I am not allowed to box it? I felt like saying you have big issues. When did I ever say or imply that? I asked for a freakin box for our food so we could leave because our kids were getting restless. No understanding from the waitress and huge attitude even when handing the box to me. The brown hair waitress should be fired. She is an extremely rude, unprofessional, arrogant, miserable and ugly person. Ugly on the outside. Ugly on the inside. Avoid this place unless you like spending money and being abused. I wouldnt take my dog here. And I would definitely recommend not taking a child. It is a very unfriendly place for mothers and children.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank moniquel28
East Yorkshire,UK
“Excellent Dinner Specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stayed in Noosaville 22nd to 25th October and passed Grenny's Restaurant and like most traveller noted how many used this premises. Like most Cafe/Restaurants in this area they have Lunch and Dinner specials so we choose to have a Three Course Dinner special. The cost for the Quality of service and food was excellent and cannot fault this lovely friendly Cafe which I would highly recommend. We where a family party of four adults and a pram with our 6 week old Grandson in and the Staff ensured we were in a easy access area of the restaurant but not spoiling the experience for other dinners. A lovely memorable experience the whole family will not forget.

• Visited October 2013