“Great Sunday lunch destination”
Review of Gusto

Gusto
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Gusto is located opposite the Noosa River, providing stunning views right up to the river mouth. Both indoor & outdoor seating areas, every table enjoys the view.
Reviewed June 18, 2016

My favourite Sunday lunch destination. Best restaurant fish and chips I have ever had so its up to my friends and husband to taste everything else which they all agree is fantastic. Great views to the Noosa river and great shops for retail therapy after lunch

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

We holiday in noosa every year and always make our way to gusto!
Great local fresh produce, great to have dinner overlooking the river really makes you forget about ordinary life back home

Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful meal in qld winter. Gnocchi with lamb very good & the bread and butter pudding excellent. Good wine list. My partner opted for the pie - not brilliant but still very high quality. Slick professional service.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

Love this restaurant. Every time we venture to Noosa top of our list of restaurants to visit is Gusto. Stopped in for a late lunch yesterday and OMG how good was the smoked trout pancake. Lovely staff and not expensive. Had dinner at Locale but nowhere near the quality of Gusto.

1  Thank Ross C
Reviewed May 30, 2016

I dined here a while ago with my family the food was nice but average really expensive for what you get. I had heard what a great place this was and I guess I was expecting more. The view from the restaurant is lovely.

Date of visit: August 2015