as a new paraplegic we travelled from Brisbane to Sydney and really struggled to find good accommodation that had wheel chair accessble rooms resteraunts etc. Some hotels even said to us "oh we took the railings out of the rooms because no one uses them and they are ugly" Many disabled rooms have no views and are way down the back of the property however not so with Peppers. the room was tastefully decorated specious and overlooked the marina. So nicely done I would have been happy with the room if in my days of being able bodied. The staff were relaxed and vey helpful. Parking was closed to the room. The resteraunt was fantasice while busy they managed to get us a table. The food was wonderful. This is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette