After leaving our children with grandparents, my husband and I wanted to get away for the weekend before our next baby arrives in a few weeks. We chose Peppers based on positive reviews and nicely discounted Internet rates. When getting a discount, I often expect to be put in the worst room, but we were thrilled with our lovely room with balcony overlooking the marina and beach. The room was wonderful and comfortable, the pool was warm enough to swim in May weather, the spa was lovely and the food delicious. We enjoyed dinner at Merets on Friday night and went to town for dinner at Zest on sat night. Both were outstanding!
Peppers was the perfect weekend getaway for us and provided all the rest and relaxation we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette