I booked just one night here for my wife and I. we had never been to Port Stephens and were exploring the area. The hotel was nice and staff friendly and rooms very spacous and clean, but in my opinion they were not finished off too well and something was missing. The whole complex is very nice and pool was great.
We visited the restaurant the evening we arrived the food and service were very good but way over priced for what we got. As was the whole stay really. If you have some money to burn and dont mind paying over the odds for what you get then Peppers is a safe bet. I dont know what the others are like nearby so cant really compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette