My partner and I stayed at Peppers Anchorage for weekend in March 2009 - we stayed in an anchorage room as part of my rewards program with American Express.
The whole experience was fantastic from check in to check out. All the staff were lovely. The rooms were fabulous with an excellent (unexplainable) view of the marina. There was also a wedding during our stay, which was really lovely.
The pool was one of the best I've even swam in and there is a cute little beach about a minute away if that is more your thing.
We didn't get a chance to eat in the on site resturant - but it was booked out both nights so I'm taking that as an indication it was good.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Port Stephens and I personally can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette