We have just stayed a couple of nights at the Anchorage, what a lovely surprise,I was told that it had been run down and not very good but I gave I took a gamble and we couldn't fault it, the room was clean, bright and airy, the bathroom albeit just a tad tired was clean. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was comfortable and best of all was the attentive staff, one of the best service experiences of all our 40 years of traveling in 5 star establishments...and with the place being totally renovated and finished by the end of the year, it will then be amazing! We are already planning a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette