My daughter and her now husband selected The Anchorage to hold their wedding.
This was a fantastic choice.
Location, scenery and accommodation was wonderful.
All the staff were fantastic.
This place is more of a resort then a motel.
Many guests at the wedding stayed for the weekend or longer and all were very pleased and complimentary regarding their accommodation.
The room was quiet, very clean and comfortable. Nice bar and breakfast was good.
Plenty of (free)parking.
For a peaceful weekend away or for a special function this is a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette