We stayed for 5 nights recently at Anchorage, it was great. The location is absolutely stunning with marina at the front and a beach right next to it. It is a very family friendly place, and surprisingly quite and peaceful. It is only a short drive to Nelson Bay and Shoal Bay.We are pleased that we stayed in Corlette instead of the overly built up Nelson Bay or noisy Shoal Bay...
All the staff we met were very friendly and helpful. The dinner at the restaurant was nice - just the right portion and with kids menu. Upstairs bar / lounge is comfortable and they offer a different / less complicated menu. The only downside is that it takes fever for the foods to arrive, even just a simple ice cream dessert!
The Property has beautiful settings outside. But there are certainly more works need to be done in the inside - the carpets and the bathroom in particular - very aged.
We stayed in the Anchorage room, with 1 king bed and 1 single bed. The room is huge, plenty of room for 3 of us (2 adults and 1 child), and a balcony overlooking the marina and the beach. One suggestion for improvement is to have more hanging facility inside / outside the room for drying swimmers and towels!
We had a great holiday and will certainly return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette