we enjoyed our short stay at this hotel but we were in a minority as being a couple rather than a family. the beach is a few minutes walk and is very quiet and a welcome relief form the child orientated pool area.
the pool area is small and sun beds in short supply especially when most of them appear to be used for kids to put their towels on when they are swimming or jumping in the pool. they also have security gates to ensure small children cannot disappear on their own and these are constantly banging when left to close on their own.
if you use this hotel as a base for exploring the local beaches/area then it is excellent but if you want a relaxing few days by the shore then either borrow some kids or try somewhere that is couples orientated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette