We spent an overnight stay at the Anchorage, after receiving a special offer for a loft suite with separate lounge and upstairs bedroom/bathroom. As mentioned in other reviews, the rooms are a bit tired but we were told that the resort is undergoing a refurbishment since being taken over by new owners. The location is so picturesque with our room overlooking the marina and water. There is a bar and restaurant on site with large common areas and plenty of seating to take in the views. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast was excellent with good choice. The resort is an easy 50 minute walk to Nelson Bay, mainly on walking/bike tracks along waterfront and bush which I would recommend you do as the walk in itself is beautiful. After dinner, we caught a taxi back to the resort. I would definitely stay there again and look forward to seeing it refurbished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette