A relaxing stay in a lovely property. We had a ground floor room with a lovely outdoor area looking towards the marina. It was very spacious and in a quiet location. Room service was great and on the first evening we had a very pleasant meal sitting at our outdoor setting.
Breakfast each morning was great with lots of choice and good coffee. At night the restaurant was delightful, the food was delicious and portions quite large. The tables and lighting create a great atmosphere.
We were visiting just before peak season and during the day it was difficult to get surface in the bar area, even after alerting reception that we were waiting. They seemed to be understaffed.
That said I would still return as overall the trip was very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette