Here with friends over Australia Day weekend and just thoroughly enjoyed our stay(despite the weather)Friendly and professional staff,good breakfast selection,lovely dinner in Merretts.
Lovely views over the Marina,well maintained grounds and pool,just couldn't fault it.I believe it has or will be changing owners,so I wish everyone all the very best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette