Although we were off to a rough start with check in being from 2.00pm we arrived just after being notified by the receptionist that our room was not ready and they would call us as soon as it was. Two and a half hours later our room was ready by this time we quite frustrated as we had been driving for 5 hrs and just wanted to refresh.
We then decided to upgrade to a suite as the original room we booked was very standard, the young man on reception kindly assisted us with our requests and allocated us to a gorgeous loft suite at a great rate!
Yes the rooms are a little tired and are in need of a make over, but there also very comfortable and clean, the staff very friendly and helpful especially the bar man who made us some great cocktails!!
Having such great weather during our stay we were lucky enough to swim at the anchorages own private beach and explore Port Stephens.
We will defiantly be back to relax and unwind at Peppers Anchorage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette