We stayed for a night. The hotel has a most fantastic location. We had trouble with our travel agent AOT/Travel2 incorrectly booking the wrong hotel. The staff we spoke to were excellent, really friendly and helpful and Sally in particular was superb in organising our stay. We had a fantastic suite looking out onto the bay. We had a superb dinner in the restaurant, it was great. At check in we asked if gluten free bread could be made available, and low and behold it appeared at dinner and breakfast, fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette