All reviews aqua park main building large water park turkey green territory large territory special elevator relax pool animation program jack daniels shower gel beautiful hotel all inclusive drinks foam party table tennis every evening most nights
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Positive: Huge complex. Several swimming pools. Most of the staff are friendly and polite.
Negative: The rooms are old 3 stars as a maximum. The private beach is nothing for families with young children for two reasons. First, you need to take a bus than walk 5 min to reach it (steps+ elevator). Second, full of sharp and dangerous rocks which you can’t see. I’ve cut my foot the first day.
The food is eatable, but it is very far from 5 stars. Long queue for the elevator mostly all the time. The only place where the air-condition is working is in your room so prepare to sweat while eating or while taking a coffee at the lobby. Although, the air-condition was working at our room but it was noise. The beads are uncomfortable, very hard. I had pain in my back every morning.
Additionally, my children caught the coxsackie virus at the hotel in the third day of our vacation. For all these reasons above I can rate this hotel as 3star as maximum.

3  Thank Bab O
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We were checked in yesterday till today experience disaster. Unprofessional staff.waiter call me abicigim..I don't know why.guest relation doesn't know how to speak.
Food quality in main restaurant below 3 star.
Only one positive thating I experience is chefs in the buffet very helpful.
Don't call this is as 5 star.this is below 3 star.just example for ice cream you have to stay in queue. No meat dishes in buffet.most of the drinks local brands. We are very disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Sahan N
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We just checked in today and so far very disappointed. We were 2 families and we booked the hotel months ago. We have requested to have our rooms near by. How ever they gave us rooms in 2 different blocks.
Hot Food on the buffet very cold.very old style food. We have asked for some nuts and it was not even included. Just nuts we have have to pay extra. How come you mentioned 5 star hotel.this is simply 3 star hotel.in bars no standard drinks.most of drinks local brands. Today I asked for Baileys they gave another local drink.I said I asked for baileys barmen said this is baileys. Its like I am stupid I don't know what's baileys.drinks quality of the bar very poor.
ala carte restaurants is not free.it's our first day and totally disappointed. First and last in this hotel and never ever recommended. There are many quality hotels in alanya for same rates.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank cemal20143
Reviewed October 10, 2017

one of the most impressive hotel, which i ve been in this year. great view and very nice foods. location is far from center. this is main disadvantage. also could be designed better. however %100 recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Me and my husband visited this place for our honeymoon in room 5041 from 18.09.17 to 22.09.17, unfortunetly the place is nothing like what you see online. The hotel and the pools were good but the service was absolutely disgusting. We stayed there for 5 nights and we did not have any handwash in the toilet, we had to use same ashtray for 5 days. At one point we had to wait about 2 hours to get a cup to drink some tea. They were keep telling us that they will deal with it but no we always had to wait for things to be done. Another time I was at the loby bar queing like other people, the girl who was serving us did not serve me eventhough I was in the queu, she started talking russian and serving the person behind me as in the hotel russian people come first. When I asked her and said why did you not serve me she rolled her eyes and said yes in a very bad manner as if it was my fault. We have paid extra money to get the honeymoon service but apart from minibar and a meal in the reastaurant which is free anyway we did not see any benefit of paying extra 1000 lira for honeymoon service. If you are not russian I would not recommend the hotel at all and I beleive the hotel is not worth 5 stars. Espeicially to my english and turkish friends do not visit this place. I would never go back again. In conclusion the hotel was unclean and does not worth 5 stars and all that money people pay.

Room tip: Do not recommend the hotel at all
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple