Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,457 results
All reviews animation team turkey palm wings beach resort great holiday snack bar stray dogs swim up room a la carte salad lovely hotel main building bar staff plenty of sunbeds next year turkish bath family room buffet restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2019

Stayed at Palm Wings for a week with my daughter's and friends. Had an amazing time. Hotel was lovely, clean and spacious. The food was amazing. Lots of choice. You need never go hungry. Had the pleasure of Atalay who served us drinks on tap. He was a true gentleman and couldn't have looked after us more if he tried to. There was a dolmus every 15 mins from right outside the hotel to take us into the centre. And back. 6 Lira one way.
The hotel was right on the beach. 2 min walk to sun beds. Large pool and plenty of sun beds.
It was ace. Would definatly be going back.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank VicciandDiana
GRpalmwings, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Palm Wings Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Dear Guest;

Thank you so much for your kind compliments. Atalay was very pleased with your comment and sends his regards. Your compliments inspire & motivate all of us to do our best to try to make every guest special and give them that happy holiday-feeling.
We would like to Welcome you back any time

With best regards from Luşadası

Reviewed September 28, 2019

This beach resort had it all and a whole lot more let me start from the moment we arrived it was perfect the staff all work very hard day and night our room was in D block with sea views the hotel is so clean all over not like other resorts we have stayed at the cleaners work very hard and it shows clear the breakfast , lunch . dinner all very nice and tasty so much choice the staff love to speak to you very pleasant and caring and considerate the beach is beautiful always kept clean sun loungers new and clean the animation team are amazing i am glad i choosed this resort it was one i will never forget me and my family arrived from the united kingdom a massive thank you to the HOTEL staff all of use are simply the best and JET2 for the whole package x

Room tip: D block 2nd floor best rooms available :)
1  Thank Nas_820
GRpalmwings, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Palm Wings Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

Dear Nas_820;
We are very happy to read that our level of services and offerings was up to your expectations.
Thank you once again for all your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
It will be a pleasure to assist you with anything you may need.
Yours sincerely
Palm Wings Beach Resort & Spa Team

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Arrived at the hotel 14th September with my Husband on arrival was greeted by friendly reception staff and the porter, taken to B block which is now what I believe is the Promo area which when we booked with Jet 2 was not how it was sold, we were taken to a room with 2 single beds, I promptly asked the reception to change to a double bed as I’ve never slept in single bed when on holiday with husband, they obliged, however the double bed mattress was a complete nightmare and no way would I have slept on it for 10 nights with my bad back, it appeared the springs had gone it was that bad we took the duvets out of the cupboard to place on the mattress, again I felt like I was just complaining, the next day I advised the reception of the problem and credit to them they had a different mattress on within hours (perfect sleep was had) my gripe with the room was it’s very small, hardly anywhere for clothes the bathroom you could not get two people in and the cleanliness of the room was very very poor, the cleaners were inconsistent but were very polite, however I say as long as I get a good nights sleep I’m fine. The other thing I was disappointed in was the food, there was plenty to choose from however I tended to stay away from the warm food as it wasn’t warm, I never went hungry. At the bar upstairs we were v confused as to what we’re payable cocktails and which weren’t it appeared the bar staff as lovely as they were didn’t know what to charge for, also it appears certain people thought it was ok to take glass around the pool we advised the lifeguard sat at the side and he just shrugged his shoulders with the poolside been very slippery and the risk of a glass breaking this was a huge risk to injury,Ok they are the negatives.

Positives, the reception area was spotless, the pool was amazingly clean there was a young lady nearly everyday came round twice a day cleaned the tables and bins were cleaned with disinfectant she is an absolute credit to the hotel you can tell she takes pride in her work, the sun beds are v uncomfortable though, the animation team are really really good, they really tried hard to get people motivated really friendly, good music played around the pool daily and a variation every day, also the ice cream was delicious and the young lady was so friendly always had a smile. I feel if we had maybe had a better experience with the room initially and the food was a bit better I would feel differently but that’s the room we booked. Also don’t be ripped of by calling a taxi from reception as we got well and truly ripped of jump on a number 34 dolmas for 6 and half lira to get to Kuşadası you won’t be disappointed We wouldn’t necessarily book again for the hotel and location but we did have a nice time so thank you Palm WIngs.

Room tip: Avoid the Promo rooms pay a little extra avoid block B

Dear Lesley J;
Thank you for sparing your precious time to share your views.
Constructive criticism from our guests is just as important for us as positive feedback.
Firstly, we would like to let you know that the issues which you have highlighted will be looked at more closely. We assure you that we will do everything possible in order for you to have an impeccable holiday next time.
We look forward to welcoming you again. It will be a pleasure to assist you with anything you may need.

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Amazing holiday the hotel was spotless and clean the food was just amazing and the staff was amazing too so helpful and friendly and they worked so hard to make your holiday special. The restaurant View is just amazing everything was just perfect. Thank you to all of the staff at palms wings for making our 2 week stay with you one to remember.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Kez W
GRpalmwings, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Palm Wings Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Kez090;

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Palm Wings Beach Resort.
We are very glad to read that you have spent a good time here with us.
We hope that you'll choose the Palm Wings to spend your holiday in the near future!

With kind regards,.

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

We have such a great time, starting from host to animation it's unbelievebly good!
For me a very important thing; the food. Plenty of choice! High quality of meat, fresh salades, caseroles, everything prepared with á good control of the chef! Above our expectations.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank MaikelvdW
GRpalmwings, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Palm Wings Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear MaikelvdW;
Thank you very much for your stay at Palm Wings Kuşadası and your nice comment.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and are pleased to read your positive feedback.
Thank you also for your kind compliments regarding our personnel and our kitchen.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon at Palm Wings Kuşadası

Best regards