“We had a wonderful vacation”

Hotel Casa Blanca Business & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Paulista
Amsterdam
“We had a wonderful vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

The hotel is located directly at the beach and is in perfect estate, with suberb service the leaves no wishes open. The staff is very friendly. The food was delicious with lots of choice! The room was furnished in marble and we had a WiFi internet access. The nice private beach of the hotel has a beach bar as well. The whole facility offers the perfect basis for relaxation! We can only recommend the hotel

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ron K
Inspector99, Gerente de relações públicas at Hotel Casa Blanca Business & Spa, responded to this review, November 23, 2014
Dear Sir,
We received your comment. How about spending the holidays with us again? The hotel is better every day, and is happy to serve them with excellence. Our equipment is modern and up to date. We have a trained staff in better service, and exceed guests' needs. When it comes to Brazil, to the northeast, come visit us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Paulista
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Highlights of this hotel are immaculately clean white rooms with all rooms facilities working well, beautifully and clean landscaped small grounds, good food, friendly staff (not all can understand English but were extremely helpful - got a lot of information at the reception desk), sea view from the pool, amenities new, and wifi was working. I knew the hotel was a bit far from the airport but I always hire a car to move around. No problem for me but, if you are not looking for a nice place where you can feel and swim in the warmness Atlantic calm sea waters and walk on a white sand beach then don't go to Casa Blanca. I read a few reviews mentioning the 'beware shark zone' in Recife, so, I really like swimming and I couldn't have a good time without it, I decide to head to Paulista. Not all rooms an ocean view in Casa Blanca but you can hear the ocean at night - very relaxing. It took me less than 20 minutes to drive to the historic city of Olinda - take the little train that departs in front of the library to reach the top - there is a panoramic view of Olinda and Recife from the top of a building called 'the water reservoir' in front of the Se square. Around Paulista, I drove to forte orange, praia de Itamaracá, praia Marinha farinha - took a boat trip to Coroa do Avião, nice location for bird watching, praia Enseadinha, praia do O'. Don't know, if I went to all the turist places Paulista can offer but I ended up my holiday in the hotel’ swimming pool with a nice drink.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
6 Thank BrazilE
Dear Sir,

The Casa Blanca hotel is pleased to receive your comment. One of our strengths is cleaning like to welcome our guests as if they were at home. We are every day improving our services, so as to serve with excellence and exceed expectations.
Lima
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

This was my worst experience in my last trip....Casa Blanca Resort Hotel...following the reasons:

1) I booked the hotel through Expedia.com, who suppose to ensure the "best rates". I paid for the hotel twice the price of it!...When I checked in I found out that the hotel cost only US$130, and I paid through Expedia.com US$264...So definitely Expedia.com did not ensure the best rate.
2) When I booked the hotel, I filter hotels in Olinda Vecinity...that hotel was very far away from Olinda...in an awful place. It was about 40 minutes away driving from Olinda!...and the worst in that the hotel was located in a dark zone, a kind of dangerous.
3) The hotel was dirty, and with a lof of mosquitoes and ants even in the dorm.
4) The food at the hotel was not good at all....and the breakfast was poor and bad....some juices (forget about orange or pineapple juice)...they had some juices with no good flavor, and of course just a couple of choices....The bread was dry...the fruit had flies around......
5) The service in the hotel was not good...especially at the front desk...and if you require something, make sure to ask for it many times because they do not have any sense of timing and punctuallity.
6) Since it is a far and dangerous place, there is nothing to do around the hotel...and the beach is not the best....not even restaurants!!!!
7) At 7:00 AM you cannot sleep anymore because people at the hotel make sure to make a lot of noise so that you wake up!

Honestly, I do not recommend this hotel and I do recommend to not trust Expedia.com always because in this case, they charged me twice the price of the hotel....for an awful hotel....I paid even more for this hotel than for the Melia Hotel in Sao Paulo!!!!...so be careful....and don't go to this hotel if you are looking for a nice vacations!

Room Tip: there are no good rooms in this hotel....
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank CBB2010
Dear, Sir,

We received your comment. We would like to inform you that we made many changes the time of your stay for now. Our services have greatly improved , as well as all our staff . We are pleased to serve well and welcome our guests. Hope to see you more often , is always welcome.

Travelers are raving about these Paulista hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paulista
Amoaras Resort
Mar Hotel Conventions
Mar Hotel Conventions
#10 of 54 in Recife
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,691 reviews

Been to Hotel Casa Blanca Business & Spa? Share your experiences!