Very nice , all is ok ,NOT for couples or honeymooners ,they will visit this after they get kids :)
one neg point !? well no wifi at the bungaloes ,only at reception,nothing else , for some maybe it is old fashion ,but it is a taste mater , i and my family loved it , so i will visit again for more days .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The GRECOTEL LAKOPETRA BEACH is a charming and well-planned hotel and bungalow complex which offers many social and recreational activities. It offers "all-inclusive" facilities, thus making it ideal for families, sports enthusiasts and for those seeking rest and relaxation. Located only 35 km west of the seaport of Patras, the hotel is built in splendid gardens (80,000 m2) and situated directly on the beach facing the Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grecotel Lakopetra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Lakopetra Beach Hotel Lakkopetra
- Grecotel Lakopetra Beach Kato Achaia
- Grecotel Lakopetra Beach Greece/Lakkopetra