arrived on the 24 sept. with my 2 cousins and there partners.1 was celebrating there golden wedding and we were celebrating our40th.after signing in 1 of the receptionist said to us we have the perfect place for you to stay,the presidential suite.beautiful place,own pool,own sun loungers ect.but only two bedrooms,the other 2 beds are in the lounge although it was nice not suitable for us as we would be living with 1 another 24 hous aday,even though we get on great by the end of the holiday im sure we would have got on one anothers nerves.we were then offered a so called upgrade,i dont think so,we were in152,nice outlook,30 metre from the pool,overlooking the little church,but was the room tired,could do with a complete refub.another room was 55,not big enough to swing a cat,again could do with complete refub.we complained and it took till the next day to move them to the main block of the hotel,room 804 again could do with a complete refub.we booked this holiday nearly a year ago asking for just 3 rooms together,after we turned down the presidential suite 1 couple was at one end of the complex,1 was in the main block,and we were right at the other end.food was nice but never hot.tea and coffee were never hot at breakfast,never enough ceral bowls,took ages to replace the food when it ran out.never enough staff to cater for the amount people who were there,but they were very friendly.in the dining room there seemed to be to many people walking around in suits showing people to there table,and not enough people replacing food and clearin tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Aquila Rithymna Beach fronts the azure 500 m long beach on the north coastal line of Crete. A favorite destination for repeater visitors and vacationers from all over the world, proves the delightful experience of hospitality, sunshine, modern amenities and faultless service. Most of the generous rooms, bungalows and villas housed at the hotel's colorful gardens or at the local style buildings. The resort is specifically aimed at families with children of all ages for magical holidays with plenty of in-house facilities and entertaining activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Rethymnon
- Hotel Aquila Rithymna Beach
- Rithymna Beach Hotel
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture, Greece